Monday, January 30, 2012

It has begun...again

She did it! She started writing #7...again....she started it a while back then decided to take some kind of lame sabatical or some shit. But she is back at it and making some very nice progress if you ask me. This will be a very good story I know, have read her notes and talked with the important parties myself, of course. Lots of passion in there, I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Other than that....what an uneventful week in my life. May need to make more of an effort to get out and stir up some fun. Maybe I should strut myself into a night club, freak out some humans with my....unnatural abilities....hmmm wonder how much Paxton would complain if I did that? I think the fun might be worth his annoyance...

No comments:

Post a Comment