Monday, January 23, 2012

Sexy Selene....


It may come as no surprise, but I love the Underworld movies. Tight leather, fangs, fur...oh god that's good. If I could become a part of the human world, I would want to be a part of hers...oh I know she is fiction, but hell most people think I am fiction too! So why not? I want a sexy Selene of my own....
So if anyone knows where I can get one, I am certain Tarquin won't mind me bringing her home.
On another note I am going to resort to threats, promises and fang bareing if my author doesn't get her ass back in gear soon and get to writting that next story. She has been far too distracted lately and I just won't stand for it much longer! There are far too many of our stories that need to be told for her to sit around doing other things, doesn't she realize how important we are? Damn...humans and their odd priorities....

No comments:

Post a Comment