Monday, September 26, 2011

Contest Ending Soon!


First off I will apologize for being so absent lately. I have missed blogging, but I know you were in good hands with my wonderful author the last few weeks. Today, however, I am back! I am almost not in a bad mood....lets just say I have been dealing with a lot of pains in my vampire ass around here lately. Neighbors, daughters, werewolves....yeah I need a vacation!

Today I just want to give a quick hello and tell you to head to my author's website blog to enter her contest, which ends at the end of this month! It's a fun contest too, all about menages and what you prefer. Me, I have done both, but think I am with my author on this one, read the blog to find out what that is ;) and enter her contest, tell us what you like over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment