Friday, April 29, 2011

Erotic Authors Conference?

WelcomeToVegasNite
Yup, that’s right! An Erotic Authors Conference! Who would have thought such a thing existed. I was so excited to hear the news that I had to spread the word and it’s no surprise to me that it’s being held in none other than Sin City!

From what I understand this is the first erotic authors conference and I hope its a huge success! I can’t imagine it failing, after all, erotica  is a multi billion dollar business.

I'm trying to work out the logistics of going…you never know, you just might find me and some other eXtasy authors there!


EAA1
 
When: Sept. 9-10 2011, Flamingo Las Vegas

Panels & Events
The conference is beginning to take shape!  Below are the panels, classes and readings currently being scheduled.*

Panels:
Publishers Panel
Editors Panel
Social Media and Promotion
Erotic Romance or Romantic Erotica
Paranormal Panel
Queer Writing Panel
Using Your Sex Life as Story Fodder: What About Your Partner?


Classes:
Writing a Series: The Marketplace
Directed Erotic Visualization: Utilizing Audio and Hypnosis
But is it a Story?
Hands-on Kink Workshop
Erotic Memoir
The Art of the Blurb
Writing a Synopsis that Will Sell Your Book
Incorporating All Five Senses
Setting as Character


Readings:
There will be a total of Seven Reading Sessions, each with approximately six readers.  Currently, the following publishers have blocked out sessions to showcase their authors:
Bold Strokes Books
Renaissance E Books
Ravenous Romance

1 comment:

  1. I think my author is going to attend, which means I will be lurking around there as well...

    ReplyDelete