Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not Myself Today

I'm afraid I'm not my usual witty self today, darlings. I'm in a world of pain. A few days ago I slipped on some black ice and and fell down my porch steps. Twisted my left ankle, blew my back out and my entire left side is swollen black and blue. I can't move worth a damn.

Fortunately the Spousal Equivalent has been a trooper, helping me around the house and carrying me around. Even now he's pouting that I'm on the 'puter. He did make me brownies and that went a long way in helping with the pain. Well, that and the lovely pills. *sigh*

Alright, I promise next time I'll be my usual vulgar self, but right now it's back to allowing the man to rub me down with scented oils. Oh, and take care of my swollen body too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds horrible, especially the part about a massage with scented oils and the torture of homemade brownies! How do you endure such agony? LOL

    Hope you feel better soon :0)

    ReplyDelete