Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome Stacey Kennedy’s, Rynn Murphy

EverlastingBite_pr Hi! I’m Rynn Murphy, come stop by and read my life while I adjust to now running on all fours.

http://www.staceykennedy.com/books/blue-blood-series/an-everlasting-bite/

What makes you special?
Very hard question. I try and refrain from thinking of myself as “special.” I’m just trying to gain control of the wolf inside me and deal with my past, which I’d rather forget. How about I answer this question in a couple months from now―maybe I’ll have a better grip on myself then.

Tell me about your most current adventure.
So far, my life has been quite an adventure. But the latest…well I’ll try to sum it up!

A vicious werewolf attack in Plymouth, Minnesota leaves a young woman violated, bitten and now, transformed into werewolf. But Rynn Murphy doesn’t have to face this transformation alone—she has her mate by her side. And the charming Briggs―Beta to the Patriarch, Valor―is eager to ease her into this new life and mend her battered soul.

With only weeks to adjust to her new fur, Rynn, follows Briggs while he assists in locating the daughter of the Montana’s Alpha, who was abducted from her home.  But this journey is not without danger. And soon, they discover the ones who have taken this young wolf do not want her found and will stop at nothing to keep her hidden. Or so it may seem, as bodies begin to drop around them, the murderous attempts start to appear more as a hit than a smoke screen—leaving only one question, who is the intended target…

If you could offer your author advice, what would it be?
I’d tell my author to stop putting me in dangerous situations and give me more sexy scenes!

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
Truthfully, I’ve got enough on my plate than to worry about how others perceive me. Of course, I want to be liked. But you can’t be liked by everyone. So, I just carry on, push through, and hope in the end it all works out okay.

Tell us a little bit about your world.
My world…seems like a simple answer, but really it’s not! At one time, I was a normal every-day gal who worked to pay the bills. Not only for myself, but also for my Pop’s who’s in a nursing home. Now, I’m mated to the Beta of the Patriarch, Valor―he’s the ruler over the Alpha’s. Basically, my days are spent trying to sort out my tragic past and dig my claws into my new life as a werewolf.

Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
Yes, she tries, but not like it does her any good. I always take hold of the story and show her the way. The good thing is, she listens. If not, we might have a problem or two.

Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
It’s very difficult, and it’s what I’m trying to get past. My mate, Briggs is more than I could ever ask for. He deserves to be loved fully and completely. But you see, there was an incident that ruined me. A woman’s greatest fear. And I’m trying to deal with the repercussions of that moment. Luckily, Briggs is a huge support and is handling me with great care. Yet…I know the time will come when I have to leave the past behind and move on. My only concern is can I?

What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you?
Does shifting into a werewolf fall into the “interesting” category? Well for me, it did. Scared the bejesus out of me in fact. Good thing, my new friend, Nexi, part/witch, part/guardian was there to help me along or I don’t know what would’ve happened. Probably stayed wolf forever, which I’ve heard only gets you one thing―dead. Let’s just say, I’m glad it all worked out ok.

If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
That’s a joke, right? Stacey would cower and hide when the dangerous moments happened. And I’d have to keep a close eye on her, because I suspect, she’d be chasing after Briggs tail.

Does shifting hurt?
You would think it does, but it doesn’t, it’s more of a shift in your senses. When the magical takes hold the shift comes so quickly it’s hard to even notice it. That is, until your standing on all fours and scents come strong around you. But really, I’m still working all this wolf business out, I’m probably not the best one to ask this.

Have you ever had a flea bath?
No, but now that you mention it, I think it might be a good idea. Not that I think I have fleas, but the idea of having them is so disgusting, I best take preventative measures.

Is silver dangerous for you or is that a myth?
Myth. The only thing that kills werewolves in my world is a good bite to the neck. But don’t kid yourself, I’m not at all eager to find out if I’m capable of killing.

Do you shed a lot?
I’ve been a werewolf for such a short time that I haven’t even really noticed. Maybe when the seasons change I’ll get Briggs to get a good brush, cause there is nothing sexy about losing your hair.

What do you think about the Quileute Pack?
Um…I haven’t met them personally. But from what I hear they’re a bunch of werewolves who seek to protect the humans around them. What’s not to love? Oh and I hear, Jacob isn’t bad to look at either. Maybe Briggs and I can visit someday. Not that I’ll be looking or anything…


It was a pleasure to send the morning with you. Thanks for stopping by.

Here’s a list of where to find Stacey.
Website
Facebook
Goodreads
Twitter



PRAISE FOR THE WILLOW RT Book Reviews “…Kennedy has created a world that readers will want to visit again and again!” Dawn Crowne

PRAISE FOR THE WICKED Bitten by Paranormal Romance “Do you love magic, dominant men, adventure, humor, evil villains and a talking cat? Well here is an excellent book for you to try.” Laurie

PRAISE OF A DEADLY WHISPER Happily Ever After Reviews
The readers will find themselves snickering and crying with the characters. I highly recommend this book. Read it, go get it right away.” Hunter


StaceyKennedyBanner

No comments:

Post a Comment