Monday, November 22, 2010

Website down

My author is having technical difficulties. Her website has been down since last Tuesday and it will remain down for a few more days it seems. Hopefully it will be back and fully functional as www.courtneybreazile.com very soon. If not it may come back as www.courtneybreazile.net It all depends on what kind of assholes her old webhost decides to be.

One of these days she is going to take me up on the offer of relieving her of some of the more...annoying humans in her life. So far she denies me, and I just don't understand it. Doesn't she realize what an honor it is that I am even offering, she is just a human after all.

I do hope she gets it all figured out soon though, so she can get back to writing the next in our series. I know Terrance is anxious to see how she presents his mate in it. I don't know much, but from what I have been able to drag out of our author....I know that she was an extremely amorous girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment