Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Changes

First and foremost, I want to extend Zyra’s apology for not blogging yesterday. She will tell you all about it herself.

Secondly, I want to introduce some changes I’ve made to the blog. As you all know, I post interviews every other Wednesday. If you like what you read and don’t want to go searching all over the web to purchase the book, you can now look to the right of the screen and under the authors cover, you will find an Amazon “widget” which will take you directly to Amazons site where you can purchase the book. Easy huh? Yes, I figured it out all by myself.

Keep in mind, that this is providing the books are available at Amazon.

I try to make this a nice, comfortable place for all to visit. If you have any ideas you want to share, please do. I will not bite. Okay…maybe if you ask me real nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment