Friday, June 18, 2010

Candle magik

Do I believe in magic? Of course! Now, if you were to ask me if I believed in candle magic, I’d have a more complex answer for you.

Recently, Izzy has taken to teach a few humans, basic candle magic. That’s fine with me. Light your wicks and do the hokey pokey if you want to, but don’t involve me!

By now, most of you know that Izzy’s magic runs a 50% of success. Or shall I say, a 50% chance that it won’t backfire and catch me in its crosshairs. So, I’m a little skeptical about her doing magic at all, but this? This is just begging for trouble!

Last week was the first of their lessons. As I promised Izzy not to interfere, I left the estate in their capable hands for the evening. After tying up lose ends and tending to my clans needs, I returned to find that they had burned one of the oldest tapestries I possessed, called forth every horny dog within the city and I would be denied entry into my own home.

Apparently, a misspoken word from one of the “beginners” had placed a protective spell around the grounds, keeping not only myself, but several of my vampiric guards out.

Izzy, spent hours using her unstable magic to reverse the candle spell. I ended up naked, another vampire a statue and yet another one turned into a leech.

Silly humans, even simple candle magic is too complicated for them to master. You should not play with things that are out of your realm of understanding.

Ah, and to think I must endure this again next month…

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny.I needed a Good laugh.

    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete