Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day


Earth Day passed last week, and I know I have said this before but I don't care, humans are dense and need to hear things over and over again I have learned. No to mention all those denser than dense immortals out there.
.
Take Care Of This Place!
.
I plan to live on this earth for milenia to come, as do most immortals I know. For the most part I and many I know, all work very hard at keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum. I know some self centered immortals act as if they are humans, and not planning to be around long enough to see the results of their careless actions. These really get on my nerves and make my fangs ache to teach them a lesson.
.
I don't understand how they could not want to keep this world decent and alive, we may survive without things like seasons and rainforests, but once the humans are dying I know the vampires will definitely start to hurt.
.
I don't expect humans to care as much, they won't live to see the results of their uncaring attitudes, even if their children might, grandchildren definitely will. I expect immortals to care more though, and can't understand why they don't.
.
What will get you all, immortal and mortal, to care? Will I have to visit you in the dead of night and threaten your jugular to get you to do what you all know you should do anyway? Because that is a very real possibility, but don't make me, I will likely get cranky very quickly if i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment