Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free ebook!

Great picture! Do I have your attention now? I want to discuss a couple of things as this New Year begins.

First off, this past month, we’ve all seen the “great holiday spirit” infect most of the population. The problem is that unfortunately, it won’t last and most people will just go back to being the bitches and/or assholes they were. Don’t look at me that way- you know I’m right.

It seems humans only become caring, compassionate people when society requires them to be by means of a major holiday and I say, that’s bullshit! Why does anyone need a reason to be a decent human being? yeah, I know, I really can’t talk much on the subject of being human anymore, but. Need I continue?

Oh, and let’s talk about consequences – on New Years Eve, some assholes who will remain nameless, decided that at the stroke of midnight, shooting their guns into the air was a peachy idea. Really? *shaking head* Where were you morons hatched? Better yet, where do you morons live? I’m sure some of us would love to get our fangs into you permanently. No wonder people say the human race is doomed!

I could go on and on about how humans are turning into the most selfish, irresponsible and stupid race around, instead, I, Izzy Hightower, newly turned vamp, am going to show you how to start this new year off right.

I’m going to keep the “spirit” going by giving away a copy of the first ebook that my human wrote for me. That’s right, I’m giving it away. Free, gratis, no charge, no strings. All you have to do, is leave a comment with your email address, no- I’m not psychic and I’ll pick one lucky person to send it to.

I’m done with the ranting for now, I have a few non-human things to take care of, just remember I’ll be watching you.

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. I've been stalking your blog, and you guys are WAY cool, lol. I'll be following you now that the holiday hell is over. I'd LOVE to check out your free read!
    purple_raven_666@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete