Friday, November 27, 2009

Character Bites – Zyra





LickLips We’ve got our Fangs in

Courtney Breazile's

Zyra






Tell us about yourself.
I am Zyra, a Vampire and mate to Tarquin, an Alpha Werewolf. My story begins with Blood Visions, a book you will be able to find on February 15th through Extasy Books.

What makes you special?
Although some Immortals are blessed with special abilities beyond their genetic abilities, I have none. I can move at speeds faster than the human eye can track and I can send my thoughts to other Vampires in the near vicinity as well as hear theirs, but beyond that, I am nothing other than a superb being, beautiful and vicious.

What differentiates you from your kind?
I am different from others of my kind in my destined mate, a Werewolf, the natural enemy of Vampires.

Tell me about your most current adventure.
As I said before my story begins with Blood Visions, it is the story of how I came to know my destined mate was a Werewolf, who would hate me. If it wasn’t for the blood vision (a vision induced by drinking the blood of an immortal being or a human with supernatural abilities) I never would have found my intended mate.

If you could offer advice to your author, what would it be?
Forget you know anything about the immortal world around you, it’s safer that way.

Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
Everything I feel I feel deeply. I experienced passion to great heights before meeting my mate, but never did I love. My mate I loved the moment I saw him in my blood vision and I would never dare to keep from expressing that to him, Werewolves are touchy creatures given to outbursts of violent behavior.

What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you?
Did you do anything special after your first adventure? That one last sexual experience with my old lover, Paxton, when my mate was just discovering what it is I needed from him. That was special, and I dare not repeat it.

If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
If she was lucky she would be recognized as the mate of a higher being, that would be the ultimate experience for any human.

What motivates you to continue on these adventures?
I will do anything to protect the ones I care for, and survival of my species is a near second to that.

Do you think you are a superior being?
I am Vampire, I am superior.

What are your opinions of elves?
If I meet that stupid Elf Lillian in a secluded area I will rip out her throat, no one threatens the people I love.

What are the pro’s and con’s to being a vampire?
The best thing about being a Vampire is the pure power that courses through me veins. The only downside would be the aversion to sunlight.

How does one become a vampire?
You are born it, there is no other way.

Describe your best kill. Why was it the best?
I am still dreaming of the one I would truly enjoy killing, Lillian had better watch out.

What makes being with a vampire the best sexual experience?
There is nothing greater than the feel of your mate’s blood flowing down your throat and feeling a reciprocating bite in your flesh as your body is being driven to unbelievable heights of pleasure.

Can you control when your fangs come out?
Most of the time, but not always.

Do you like synthetic blood?
I am happy with substituting my mate’s blood with prepackaged blood, but it isn’t my favorite.

Tell us about holy water, garlic and the sun.
The sun is the only one of those that affects me, I cannot take even a hint of it without burning.

Do you have to sleep in a coffin?
Why the hell would I do that? In a big comfortable bed with my even bigger mate I sleep for a few hours during the day, sleep is not as necessary for Immortals as it is for weak humans.

What do you think about the Cullen Clan?
If I see one I would like to bite one.

Thank you Zyra for sharing a bit of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment