Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Blog Hop and More...

This weekend kicks off the With Love Valentine's Day blog hop. Over 260 authors, tons of prizes inclusing gift cards, chocolate, jewelry and ebooks. I'm participating and two lucky commenters wins their choice of my backlist. Check it out by starting at my blog.

On the news front, I signed a contract this week so it's official: Love the Sinner, my M/M gay-for-you novel, has been contracted by Ellora's Cave. Awesome sauce!! Can't stop grinning.

And...

Make Me Burn, the follow up to my bestselling, Make Me Sweat, was also contracted last week by Evernight Publishing. It is also M/M. Blurbs are on my recently over-hauled website. Busy me ;-)


Happy Valentine's Day to the lovers!! Keep it sexy, make it wicked.


R.I. P Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment