Sunday, December 4, 2011

Not Myself Today

This weekend isn't a good one for me; I lost my father Friday morning and the family is in mourning. I'm trying to get my head in the writing game but so far that's not working. Dunno what will.

In Wicked Chains is now on Amazon and I'm also fighting to get my wip finished. This week's Weekend Dirty Dozen is from another near-complete wip, Make Me Burn.

I didn't finish NaNo this year but it got me closer than I would've been otherwise. I'm trudging on. I'll try to be my bubbly self next time but no promises.     

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. Take some time to grieve. You just lost your father only a few days ago. It'll take some time to heal, but you need the time to go through the healing process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, it's been rough but I'm trying my best to get through.

    ReplyDelete