Monday, November 14, 2011

Cuddles


Hmmm sometimes even a vampire wants a cuddle. But when you ask a werewolf to cuddle...especially a healthy one that calls you mate.....you get more than just a cuddle. I asked Tarquin to sit on the couch with me and watch a movie, just hold me while the sun blazed outside and I was stuck in waiting for the pain of my existence to go away. He agreed, but his eyes started to turn yellow and his lips quirked up on one side. I know that look well, it means his wolf is close and ready to play.

I giggled, I couldn't help myself and my thoughts soon turned to something far different from cuddling. I love playing with his wolf, so I winked and ran, fast! He can't catch me at full speed, unfortunately in the house I can't get to full speed. So our game didn't last long, but it ended just the way I wanted...

We cuddled at the top of the stairs...after a good long exhausting fuck of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment