Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Got bogged down with writing a synopsis and forgot to post. I made it to the final stage of the Passionate Reads pitch contest, so I've been on the grind getting the requisite chapters and stuff done. Happy Halloween!! to you all and I come bearing gifts.

I'm part of the Bewitching Trick-or-Treat blog hop with over 100 authors, and we're all giving away books and prizes. The Hop began Friday and runs until Monday so you still have time to visit each author's blog and comment to win. You can start at mine, where I'm giving away a PDF of reader's choice of my backlist. See you there!

Also, to celebrate Halloween Evernight Publishing is having a sale on all Paranormal titles until Monday. You can pick up your copy of Midnight Seduction: Manlove Edition Anthology which includes my shifter short, Dulce: http://bit.ly/qGtUeU

And for more shifters this Halloween, don't forget Till Abandon available now at Total E Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment