Sunday, August 21, 2011

New website...and other stuff


I got myself a spanking new website. Made it over, it’s looking all spiffy and isht LOL I like it, but your opinion matters too. Check it out and tell me your thoughts.


Also, my books are now available to be autographed on Kinglegraph. If you want mine or any other author’s, hit up the site. The direct link to request my SIG is http://kindlegraph.com/authors/AvrilAsh

Request away!  

Lately I’ve been struggling with the idea of nixing my blog. Deleting the damn thing. It requires time I don’t have anymore, and I really don’t like the thing sitting there, taking up space. Know what I mean?

If the madness overtakes me, I may get rid of it and call it a day. Too many irons in the fire, not nearly enough time to deal with them all. Something’s gotta give and since my blog’s already being treated as the red-headed step-child, I may have to pull the plug.

We’ll see.

2 comments: