Monday, August 22, 2011

Apology...


I was absent last week, I owe you all an apology....of course I won't give you one. I deserve a week off! Especially after the hell my author puts me through. I need her...safe shall we say and happy, so I do thing sometimes to assure this is the case. Like when she decides to traipse around in corsets and mini skirts at conventions! Yeah I saw that, I was there watching from the shadows. It was a nice break from some of the drama around here lately...ugh selkies being an insane pain and my neighbor...I want to rip out her throat! But I won't...I promised Paxton I wouldn't.

So last week I decided I needed a break...I know you all missed me terribly. Oh yes and I come bearing good news. There is progress on Immortal Council Series #7

No comments:

Post a Comment