Monday, July 4, 2011

Its OUT! & Happy 4th....


Its out now! The next Immortal Council book is available at Extasy Books! Green Embrace the story of Ever and Selene. Check it out here:









http://www.extasybooks.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=12&flypage=ebook_flypage.tpl&product_id=9925&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=50

It is also the 4th of July and I know that means something to some of you humans so happy day to you....I don't hate the holiday, it happens at night so I can actually enjoy it somewhat. Tarquin and I used to take Alexia when she was a baby and watch the fireworks. Now its a little more romantic, we go ourselves and things generally turn explosive between us as the fireworks flare above...

So enjoy the day with your mates and families! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment