Sunday, July 24, 2011

All is Right in my World!

As anticipated, I got my netbook back last Tuesday! All parts working, everything in order, and now all is as it should be in my writing world. Nothing against those who've taken the pen and paper route, but I've been there, done that, and never want to revisit.

Aside from doing my writing on the netbook, I read on it. My Kindle for desktop is on it, hate reading off the regular PC and I don't have an ereader. Plus my rather extensive collection of ebook pdfs are also on the netbook. With it out of commission, I'd been relegated to reading off my Android. Yeah, that did my unseeing eyes no favors.

I've taken poor little Nettie for granted, thinking she'd always be at my side, on my lap, but that's not necessarily the case and I have to have a back up in place should the problem ever arise where I'm without her again. Haven't come up with anything so far, but I will.

In the meantime, enjoy my Six Sentence Sunday contribution.    

No comments:

Post a Comment