Monday, May 23, 2011

Talk is cheap, show me what you got!


Talk talk talk....too much talking in the bedroom is a pet peeve of mine. Don't get me wrong I am all about a little dirty talk or a few curses or swears when things get intense. But there is a limit to the amount of conversation that is acceptable foreplay in my mind.

DO DON'T TALK! That is the basic rule I go by. Don't ask me questions don't try to get me to direct the action. If I want to be in control and tell you what to do then I will put a leash around your neck and then we can play that way...which might be fun every once in a while but as a general rule, no not so much.

Is it just me? Do you like a lot of talk in bed?

Maybe its because I am so used to my instinct driven animal of a mate that I don't like it, Tarquin isn't much for words in or out of bed honestly, but damn I love him. The question came up the other day though and it got me thinking and so I experimented and decided I was right in my original assumption...

Talk is cheap, show me what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment