Monday, May 16, 2011

Forgiveness isn't my thing...


My wonderful author is working hard on #6 right now. She has informed me that she is somewhere around halfway done with this story and already thinking about #7 and #8 and beyond. But #6 has a lot to do with #4 which is Mating Call, the story of Lillian an Animal Elf who tried to have me executed and Henry a young werewolf from Tarquin's pack.

Now I have a lot of animosity toward Lillian though after hearing her story I was able to forgive a bit of what she tried to do to my family. And because of Paxton's council and all their rules I am bound to sit back and grumble about the wrongdoing.

I may never act on my hatred of Lillian but I will never forgive her I just don't have it in me to do that. For far too long I lived by the law of eye for an eye, or more accurately a head for an eye. She tried to have my mate and I executed I would have burned down her whole fucking colony if I'd had the chance.

But that was before...before Paxton's council which I try very hard to be supportive of even when it goes against every cell in my body to do so. My mouth waters for the taste of Lillian's blood...

Forgiveness may not be my thing but I know how to be loyal to my friends and I don't want to cause a rift in the council because of my bloodlust.


No comments:

Post a Comment