Friday, March 25, 2011

Why must we complicate matters?


I went out the other night, for fun. I fed well before I went as not to tempt fate and now, I wish I had gone with a raging appetite.

Perhaps, it’s my fault because I’ve refused to stay up with the times. Perhaps, its the humans fault because they do love to complicate matters.

Years ago, terminology used to be simple. When we used certain words, we knew exactly what we were talking about. Now, humans have added a plethora of convoluted words to the GLBT community.

Imagine my surprise when a gorgeous beauty walked over to me and asked if I was a sheboi.

“Excuse me?”

“Are. You. A. Sheboi?” She smiled.

A she and a boy? Was she asking if I was a hermaphrodite?  or was she insulting me? “Are you seeking death, tonight?” I curiously asked, knowing that no matter how fucking gorgeous she was, she lingered dangerously close to meeting my angered fangs.

You’re cute.” Compliments would not save her. She had to do better than that. “Are you a bottom?”

“Huh…bottom of what?”

Her mouth fell open. She apologized and proceeded to explain today's new lingo. Once I am sure, I have received all the current information, I will release her from my dungeon.

Here’s some new tidbit’s to get your fangs into…I have added my own comments in red.

BDSM:
Bondage and Domination/Domination and Submission/Sado-Masochism

Boi: (This was a new one on me)
1- A way for butch women to identify themselves.
2- A term of endearment to express affection toward masculine females.
3- In BDSM circles, a butch who is a bottom.

Bottom:
Someone who prefers to take a more submissive role in sexual situations.
Note: This definition pertains to the BDSM scene.

Butch:
A masculine or masculine-acting woman. Can be used to denote an individual, or the dominant role in a lesbian relationship.
Note of interest: Many clearly believe that "Butch" is a gender of its own.

Femme:
Someone who identifies as being feminine or embodies a lot of traditionally feminine characteristics.
Note of interest: it's a common misconception that all femmes are passive or submissive. (They are if they are in my bed)

FTM, F2M or T's:
Female to Male transsexual.

Orgasm Control: (also known as edging, peaking or surfing) (Shows potential)
A technique that involves the maintenance of high levels of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm, but ultimately reaching orgasm.

Orgasm Denial: (also known as Erotic Sexual Denial)
Is a sexual practice in which a heightened state of sexual arousal is maintained for an extended length of time without orgasm. (Causing your instantaneous death)

Packing:
When a lesbian is wearing a strap on dildo under her clothes.
Note of Interest: It was once a practice reserved only for butches, however, it is not uncommon that find some femmes engaging in the practice. (I think “confused” may be more appropriate)

Power Femme:
Femme who revels in the power, strength and mystique of her femininity.

Sheboi:
Butches who are not transitioning and identify themselves as a woman.

Switch:
A person who vacillates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relationships.

Toi:
A lesbians strap-on dildo.
Note of interest: In the BDSM world, a toy bag is where implements of sexual play are kept, such as whips, chains, ropes, restraints, ball gags, knives, needles, etc... (Ah, it brings back memories of the inquisition *sigh*)

Top:
A person who "takes the lead" or is dominant in sexual situations.
Note of interest: This may or may not include BDSM, fantasy role play or fetishes or servitude. If it includes BDS M, the TOP will be the one to do the bondage & pain play etc. to the bottom.



ftlob See you next week and remember that For the love of blood is on sale at Amazon for 0.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment