Friday, January 14, 2011

Goddess help us all!

Today I feel the need to discuss my human author because, I fear that she is going to blow her top soon and the effects will be nothing short of a nuclear explosion.

First, her partner, Jennifer found a hot water foundation leak in their home a few days before Christmas. It is now the middle of January and almost nothing has been resolved. By that, I mean that neither the texturing of the sheetrock, painting or floors have been repaired or replaced.

Secondly, Annie found that several of her books were up on a pirate site.

And, last but not least, her computer got a major virus! The very same computer that has all of MY personal information on it.

Truth be told, if I could find the humans responsible for this chaos, I would impose some Hightower justice upon them, myself.

Of all the perils I have faced in my many years, I have yet to fear any human, but there is something quiet and cynical that hides behind Annie's smile that gives me reason to believe she is a force to be reckoned with. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment