Friday, December 10, 2010

Don’t miss this…

Don’t you hate when people say that? I know I do. It grates every loving nerve (not that I have many left with the holidays and all) I have.

Ah, the holiday’s…aren’t they grand? Have you ever noticed how the holiday’s tend to bring out the true nature in someone? Yes, you can tell a lot about a person by the way they react in a crowded store. Don't believe me? Go to your nearest mall, buy a hot totty, then sit back and watch. I promise, after your fourth or fifth hot totty, you’ll start to see the humor of people frantically running around shopping. For more amusement, try sitting outside and watch the chaos of the dreaded parking lot unfold. If you’re going to do that, I recommend you arm yourself with a few more hot totty’s to keep you warm, but please, be sensible and don’t drive.

There’s an option to the madness. You didn’t think that I’d leave you high and dry, did you?

Tomorrow…yes, tomorrow, Saturday, December 11, 2010 you’ll get the chance to lunge around in your undies while you rub elbows with some of the best erotic authors around. Really!

The best part is that there are no crowds to fight, no parking to contend with, no cranky, bitchy people to deal with, just a lot of laughs, good conversation and the opportunity to win some big prizes for yourself (and no, I’m not talking about cheap gifts here) a Laptop, or Netbook, or a Video Camera. Hell, I may even make an appearance myself.


holidayad

No comments:

Post a Comment