Monday, October 4, 2010

Humans Suck....


I can't believe that humans are still stealing books off the Internet! Have I not bitten enough of you to deter the rest? I mean seriously what will it take?



Tonight I found out that one of my books is being illegally offered and my fangs are aching to tear into the culprit. But if I take out just one, what good will it do? Rather than destroy the few I wish to educate the masses.




Its not hard to be honest and do the right thing, so do it! If you get something without paying for it, question the legitimacy of it. If you want something, go buy it, don't search for a way to get it for free.




The stories that are put out there for you to enjoy are all labors of love by their author, don't spit on them by taking it for free. Thank them by legitimately purchasing their stories. That way I won't be tempted to take matters into my own fangs....

1 comment:

  1. Pirating is terrible. I don't know why people do it. I've bot a book list a mile high but I wouldn't try to get them illegally... Sigh what is the would coming to???

    -B
    brandyzbooks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete