Monday, September 27, 2010

Updates and Sex Interrupted


First of all, my parents....They have decided to move on. It was far too much for them to handle, being at Paxton's with the in and out of all those other species. At least they were polite about their desire to get the hell away from them as soon as possible. They did promise to visit again soon, which means I might see them in ten years or so...maybe.


As for the unwelcome return visitors...I disposed of them. I had heard Tarquin saying that he was going to discuss them with the Council of Immortals. I couldn't feel good about that. So I took matters into my own hands and damn I relished every second of it. It had been far too long since I have had the opportunity to unleash my fury and power on a lesser being in need of killing. And afterward...oh the sex! I didn't give Tarquin the chance to be upset with me for killing them. He is still strolling around like he's something special, men are such simple creatures.


There is one bit of bad news to this update however...my nosey neighbor has once again popped up to stick her nose in our business. Apparently I was less than quiet when I killed the traitors. And like an idiot human...she came over to investigate rather than just call the police like she usually does. What she witnessed was more intense than me killing the traitors however...she saw Tarquin and I mating intensely... There was blood, and moans and yeah...she was freaked out. Thought I was killing him, and his wolf wanted to attack her for interrupting and threatening to expose us. I had no choice but to capture the stupid human and hand her over to the council. I don't know what Paxton will do with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment