Friday, August 27, 2010

Greatest Passions

Hi everyone! I'm filling in for Tamara while she deals with Izzy. You know how that can be and since, I really don't get the chance to blog much...this is Tamara's blog after all, I thought I'd sneak in a few words.

I had the wonderful opportunity to strap a tank on this past weekend and it made me realize how much I truly love to scuba dive. For me, there is no greater feeling than laying down, looking up at the sky while watching my bubbles surface. There, I find a peace and calm, I can't seem to find any where else. For a few brief moments, I am transported to a miraculous place where I forget the troubles of the day, the bitches and bastards I've recently run into and just relax...uh...I love that!

If I had to name my greatest passion in the world - writing and scuba diving are tied for first place!

If you haven't done it, I highly recommend you try it, you never who you'll run into, heck! It might even be me sitting next to you on the boat getting ready to go out for a drift dive. Wouldn't that be fun?

I'd love to hear what your passions are...

No comments:

Post a Comment