Friday, May 14, 2010

JUNE EXTRAVAGANZA!


It is with pleasure that I announce our 1st annual June Extravaganza!

No. Typically, I would not be involved in such matters, however, it has come to my attention that the humans “following” our blog deserve a little something for their loyalty and I couldn’t agree more!

I am sure that I can speak for us all, when I say we are honored and grateful that your loyalty has remained true.

For those of you interested, here’s how it works.

Everyday in the month of June, we’ll have small tokens of appreciation to give away. All you have to do is leave us a comment and at the end of the day, we’ll pick a random winner to receive our gift.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I’ll post blurbs from other authors and at the end of each week, we’ll announce a weekly grand winner to receive more free items. The catch, you ask? LEAVE A COMMENT. It’s that simple.

Here’s a list of who you can expect to see:

Annie Alvarez – Free ebook 
Courtney Breazile – Free ebook 
Delora Daye – Free ebook and goodies
Mistress Rae – Free goodies

Christine Gordon – Free ebook
April Ash – Free tee-shirt and goodies
Tina Donahue – Free ebook or paperback
Savanna Kougar – Free ebook


Yes. Yes, I promise to repost this announcement and/or update it as we get more participants.

My word.

No comments:

Post a Comment