Monday, April 19, 2010

Alexia talks about her release!

It is my celebratory week and so my mother, Zyra, has let me out to play on her blog. I am excited to announce the release of my story, Keeping Blood: Immortal Council Series Book #2. Out now at www.extasybooks.com
This story is the passionate love story of me and my mate, Ian, a werewolf. Also the very important beginning development of The Council of Immortals.


You get to meet more of our world in this book than you did in my mother and father's story, Blood Visions: Immortal Council Series Book #1, also available at www.extasybooks.com
You will get to see why my mother so hates Lillian, animal elf, and why I hate, well...almost everyone.
So how am I celebrating? With my love, Ian, and much private time and champagne. How else?
Check out the book trailer for Keeping Blood:

No comments:

Post a Comment