Friday, February 12, 2010

Jonathan Speaks!--Stupid Friggin' Pink Hearts Day recant


Okay, guys, so it's like, 2 more days until I have to deal with this crap...Stupid Pink Hearts Day. Kill Cupid Day. Whatever us valentine's day haters like to call it. I've taken you guys advice on what to do too, so a big thanks to everyone who offered help! Yes, I've decided to take this girl out--Bethany--but with the help of my clan, of course!! Hell, there was NO WAY I'd do that by myself! You'll be able to catch everything that happened here with a link to the whole story that you'll be able to download for free, by Monday, the 15th! Isn't it nice to get a sneak peek into a day in the life of...? LOL.
No worries....just like Christmas, this too, shall pass!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Poor Jonathon! Good luck with you "Valentine date"!

    ReplyDelete