Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog Bites – Valerie Long

LickLips
We’ve got our Fangs in
Valerie Long’s
Lilith


Valerie Long - Lilith
Hello Lilith. Would you introduce yourself?
Hello all! Wow–it’s so exciting, I’m interviewed! My name is Lilith. Well, nobody calls me that, they all just say “Lil”. I prefer “Lilly”, with a double “ell”. I am twenty-one and my hobbies are sports, anatomy, chemistry and music. Classical opera like Troubadour or gothic rock like Moonspell. I also like books. I’m in a book myself, you know? It just came out two days ago, February 15th, on eXtasybooks as one of the Fantasy Garden stories. Did I say that I like roses?

What makes you special?
Me? Special? Oh no, I’m not special, only that I have failed to keep my promise. Wait–let me think. Yes, there’s one thing. I’m absolutely committed to correct my failure.

Tell me about your most current adventure.
Adventure–well, yes, I think you can call it adventurous. But don’t you think I’d give away too much? No? Okay. You know, until I started my mission I had no idea… I was a virgin, y’know? Well, the first time–it hurt a bit, but I think that’s okay, it’s part of my–chastisement, I’d say. I pulled him in so quick that he didn’t have time to notice. And then, oh, it was such a great feeling! And that was just the beginning!

If you could offer your author advice, what would it be?
She shouldn’t be so sad. She knows I deserved what I got. It was my choice.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
Happy? You’re kidding. First they see a little girl. Then they see some new toy in me. When they finally recognize how wrong they’ve been, it’s too late. No, honestly, I don’t care anymore.

Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
Well, yes, of course. But it’s a part of my role. I must appear authentic. They may never suspect it’s not the real thing. It’s difficult, because I only know it from books and internet video, and there’s such a lot of fake stuff. I really think there are only two or three tapes with moans that are used everywhere.

Is there a message you want to get across in this interview?
If you fail, you have to deal with the consequences. Ultimately.

If you could time travel, where would you go?
A few minutes before that ugly incident. I’d tell my sis not to go to town alone.

How many sex partners have you had? How many at one time?
Oh, I did them one by one. That was the only way to complete my mission. Each a different pace and a different method. I think it wouldn’t be fair not to dedicate yourself entirely to one man.

Is there a question you wish I had asked but didn’t?
Yes. You could have asked if it all had to happen this way. No. If my father had been a bit more understanding, if my sister had been a bit more careful, if I had been a bit more alert–but then I wouldn’t be here for interview, right?

What are your opinions on Eva, Adam’s second wife?
Eva who? Adam? Are you talking ’bout the Bible? I’m not very religious, you see. But if you ask, I think she shouldn’t have eaten that apple. There must have been zillions of other fruit around. Just stupid to pick the one she was told not to. Just stupid to listen to a snake.

What are the pro’s and con’s to being a deity?
Dunno – why do you ask me? Probably it’s nice that you never need care about your moon days, but it must be ultimately boring to sit on a cloud every other day.

How does one become a deity?
Look, I don’t know where this interview is heading to, but your questions are getting stranger and stranger. What do I know about becoming a deity?

Describe your best kill. Why was it the best?
Oops, what a question! But okay, it won’t matter anyway, it’s too late for the police. I think I can’t pick one. That would be like taking one aria and ignoring the opera. I think it’s the overall picture that counts.

Could you count on any special abilities?
Except being a pretty girl with a firm pair of boobies? No–Yes. Perhaps I’m a good actress. But otherwise I’m an ordinary girl, and I did my homework.

What’s the oddest thing you’ve seen?
Hmm–your pointy teeth and this interview? Nice lip-gloss, by the way.
Oh, sorry that's not lipsgloss, I just fed.

If you could change one thing about you or someone you loved, what would it be?
Oh my. Perhaps I’d change the way Pop saw my sis. She wasn’t a bad girl, and he was a good father. But they didn’t get along very well. Isn’t that so with all teenies?

What’s the one thing you wish you could change about yourself or someone you love?
Didn’t I answer that question right before?

How do you deal with stress?
I focus on my task. I just have to get it done.

Would you like to give any advice to our readers?
I don’t think I’m in a position to give advice. I’m not a good role model. I have failed. I could say “Don’t repeat my mistakes”, but I think every situation is individual, and so are my mistakes. Use your own good judgment, and use it better than I did.

Lilith, thank you for sharing your innermost thoughts with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment