Thursday, December 10, 2009

Character Bites - Paxton

fang
We’ve gotten our Fangs into

Courtney Breazile's

           Paxton


Courtney Breazile Paxton photo Tell us about yourself.
I am Paxton, Vampire and leader of The Council of Immortals. I play an integral role in the lives of all Immortals, it is through my very own Blood Vision that the council was first seen and as leader of the council I am in a position of great power over all immortals who wish representation within the council. I am found in all books within The Immortal Council Series beginning with the one where my love betrays me! “Blood Visions” out February 15th 2010.


What makes you special?
Other than my status as leader of the council?


Well, yes. What differentiates you from your kind?
I am different in my vision of uniting Immortals, it is a lofty goal and one I am quite dedicated to, for my own selfish reasons of course.


Tell us about your most current adventure.
My adventure is long and intricate. I am trying to organize the entirety of the immortal world so that I will be united with my destined mate. It is the only reason I deign to be around these lesser Immortals.


     “Paxton stalked away from the hotel room.
     He wanted death, he wanted destruction, and he wanted that dog’s lifeless body. But he wouldn’t, he couldn’t do anything that would hurt her, his Zyra. So he would take this violent anger out on someone else, happily.
     He saw a group of humans up ahead, leaving a bar. He slipped into the shadow and followed them. As if sensing danger lurking behind them the group sped up and one looked over his shoulder, searching the shadows where Paxton blended.
     The man’s human eyes would never be able to see him, but the man did seem to be looking right where he was standing, odd.
     The group continued on and a couple of them entered an apartment building, leaving two to continue on, one was the man who sensed Paxton.
     Paxton kept following waiting for his opportunity and enjoying the smell of fear rolling off of the man. They turned a corner and entered another apartment building. Paxton waited outside a moment, letting the prey get comfortable.
     He entered the building and followed the smell of the man. He didn’t bother knocking on the thin door. He pushed it open, breaking every lock the man had thrown in place.
     Such fear, such excruciating fear paralyzed the man as Paxton approached, eyes swirling red, hypnotizing. Paxton grasped the man close and sank his fangs deep, drawing fast and hard to satisfy his need for violence.”


If you could offer advice to your author Courtney, what would it be?
Don’t let Zyra boss you around so much, she isn’t the only one in here with a story to be told.


Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
I am, they see me as the powerful leader that I am. They believe that I am doing this for unselfish gain, and so they are willing to go along with it.

Is expressing love difficult for you?
No. I told Zyra daily that I loved her, and it did me no good. I will do the same to my mate when I find her. Why hide what you know?


What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you?
My first blood vision, it was intense and unexpected, that is second only to my threesome with a Werewolf, also intense and unexpected.


Is there a message you want to get across in this interview?
I am all powerful, I control the lives of all immortals!


What other characters have influenced you?
If it were not for Zyra and Tarquin I don’t know if I would have ever had the Blood Vision that started this whole adventure.


What motivates you to continue on these adventures?
I do it all for her, my destined mate.


What is your most favorite thing to do?
Feed and fuck.


Do you think you are a superior being?
I am Vampire, I am superior.


What are your opinions of Tarquin?
I despise Tarquin, and will until the day I find my mate I will hate him and crave Zyra.


What are the pro’s and con’s to being a vampire?
Being a Vampire is amazing, the power, the strength! The damn sun is the only con I can see.


How does one become a vampire?
You are born it, there is no other way.


Describe your best kill. Why was it the best?
I try not to kill my food, anymore, but I can remember a few I particularly enjoyed. Usually anyone who is so evil you can taste it in their blood I enjoy draining dry.


What makes being with you the best sexual experience?
I am a God in bed, even Zyra would vouch for that I am sure. All Vampires are very sexual creatures, something in the blood I suppose.


Can you control when your fangs come out?
Yes most of the time, I rarely lose control anymore.


Do you like synthetic blood?
Never tried the stuff, and I do not plan to.


Tell us how holy water, garlic and the sun affect you.
The only thing that harms me is the sun.


Do you have to sleep in a coffin?
No, I sleep in a bed in a dark room, preferably not alone.


What do you think about the Cullen Clan?
I think I would like to bite them all, especially that lovely Alice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Paxton, I don't believe you will ever change. And vouch that you are a God in bed? I think that is a bit far reaching, even for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zyra, why is it that it's the women who have to keep the men in line? LOL

    ReplyDelete