Monday, May 21, 2012

Absence...

I am certain I have been missed....I am even more certain I am sorry for my absence. Life, for humans and vampires has been particularly consuming lately. It happens sometimes, nothing wrong with a bit of reality here and there I suppose, just so long as it doesn't become a habit. I don't want my author running about as if I don't exist! That would be terribly wasteful of some damn good stories I have filled her head with and she has yet to write down.

The next Immortal Council book is in the works..still! And she has almost finished the first in a delicious lesbian series that is not of the paranormal sort, but still good.

I am thinking there will be something very great to celebrate when the next Immortal Council book comes out seeing as there has been such a large break, so watch for that.  And hopefully I will be back on track here sooner than that even!

No comments:

Post a Comment