Sunday, June 12, 2011

Make Me Sweat!

My Interracial, erotic novella, Make Me Sweat, was released on Friday from Evernight Publishing. I spent the entire day pimping it out. The original release date was slated for July, but because the edits were practically non-existent, I had them done within a day and so the publisher pushed up the release. I was given only about two days notice about the new release date and that left me scrambling since I hadn't finalized promo ops yet. Thought I still had time.

Oh well. I've already gotten a five star rating from a reader on Amazon. You'll have to judge what the hype is about when you grab yourself a copy.

 
Charged with planting a listening device in the office of a dangerous nightclub owner, Ever Marcille accepts an invite from her target to indulge in some naughty play. She didn’t count on their mutual, insatiable need, or the many ways his closely guarded secrets are intertwined with hers.

Undercover federal agent Simon Dakin has one thing on his mind, catching the arms dealer known as Ghost. That’s until he spies the mysterious woman at his bar. Time after time she comes in, teasing his senses. Starring in his fantasies. He promises himself one night with her in his arms, but a single taste isn’t possible. He’s hooked.

Even as their secrets intrude, Dak and Ever succumb to their desires. But time is running out. Secrets past and present must be revealed. Can their new-found feelings survive the many blows, or is this over before it even begins?

As of now, Make Me Sweat is available at

No comments:

Post a Comment