Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


Every day should be Mother's Day! It was so wonderful thanks to my darling mate. He pampered me in bed all day. Catering to my every desire...so completely satisfying each and every one. By the time the sun went down I was sore in all the right places and had a belly full of the most delicious werewolf blood.

Could you ask for anything better from a mate or husband if you're human?

Then my daughter arrived with a night blooming cereus plant for my garden! I was so excited I have quite a garden during the summer of beautiful things that can be appreciated at night. This is one of my favorites. I will plant it in a day or two, have to find just the right spot.

I hope all you out there who have been a significant female influence on a child celebrated today because you are awesome and you deserve to have a day just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment