Monday, March 14, 2011

NLV FANGVIEW with Emmalia

SkinandMoon72dpi6x9 I am Emmalia, witch. I once belonged to the strongest witch coven in the world…but now I am a part of a pack…I guess. Not so sure about this whole life I chose, but if I get to spend my time making love to Terrance my wonderful werewolf mate then I guess it isn’t too bad. You can find my book Skin and Moon Immortal Council Series #5 at http://www.extasybooks.com/

What differentiates you from your kind? Do you have special abilities?
I never thought I was special. Some witches are born with extra abilities, my mother is a healing witch, my ex leader was a mind witch and my best friend is a death witch. I was nothing…until I met Terrance, now I guess I am a mating witch…if that can be counted as a special ability.

Tell us about your most current adventure.
Choosing between my coven and my love! That was a fucking nightmare…and it didn’t have to be! Leticia didn’t have to be such a bitch! And those ugly selkies *shudder* yeah Skin and Moon explains it all.

Tell us a little bit about your author. Where can we find more of their works? And If you could offer your author advice, what would it be?
My author’s website is www.courtneybreazile.com and she spends a lot of time tweeting at www.twitter.com/cbreazile She has many great works at both Extasy Books and Devine Destinies.

If I could offer her some advice it would be: The one you love is always worth sacrificing for.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
Yeah…they think I am just another crazy bitch…like the rest of the witches. I am okay with that, keeps them from expecting me to be too nice…I have a hard time holding my tongue around idiots.

Tell us a little bit about your world.
I am suddenly a part of Terrance’s world. He is the son of the B.C. pack alpha and the werewolf representative on the Council of Immortals. I am now the witch representative. It is suddenly a different world than I knew as a part of my witch coven. Not sure how I fit in exactly yet.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to a lot of different music…lately I have been loving Marilyn Manson and Adele…I know I know quite different but hey I am quite different too.

Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
No, once I decided I did love Terrance I was all over expressing it…In many different ways ;)

Is there a message you want to get across in this interview?
I may not be a crazy bitch…but I am still a bitch so don’t try to take advantage of me…

What other characters have influenced you?
Lillian, I was so surprised to see she was happily mated to a werewolf. Elves are so superior I couldn’t believe it and it definitely made me rethink mating with Terrance.

Do you ever ask your significant other for advice?
Terrance would protect and shelter me if he could, luckily he can’t, I am quite powerful.

Have you ever lost control?
Many times…witches aren’t known for holding their tempers.

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
When I told Terrance I loved him and wanted to be mated to him instead of a part of my coven. Wild times in the forest…mmmmm….

Do you think you are a superior being?
Superior to who?

What kind of witch are you?
A mating witch I guess…not that I knew that sort of thing existed until recently.

What evils have you caused?
Intentionally or by pure accident? I have had some bad days and cause havoc unnecessarily. But I try not to, unless its deserved.

Do you personally know any demons? And what is your relationship to them?
Oh yes, I have had…relations with a few and they are very good lovers.

Tell us about the nose wart. Is this any truth to it?
Lol no way! A witch can whip up a cream to get rid of anyting unpleasant.

Explain the “evil eye.” Is it real?
I can do a lot with just a look and a thought, though I won’t reveal all my secrets here.

Can you cross breed with another supernatural species?
Terrance and I are working on that right now…I will let you know.

Thank you, Emmalia for sharing yourself I mean, your story with us, today. I look forward to seeing more of you around.

To Purchase Skin and Moon click here


SkinandMoon72dpi6x9She runs and manages to hide, but can’t forget his brief touches and insane claims of being her mate. Fucking him out of her head is the best plan she can come up with. If only his scent wouldn’t haunt her, she might succeed.

Danger to her coven and a betrayal from within drives her to accept his help. She will use him to gain her coven’s trust back, but once she allows him to claim her, can she just leave him?

He would do anything to have her. His werewolf instincts drive him to take her and make her his own. Will he be able to let her go if she chooses her coven over him?

Excerpt

“Kill me, Terrance, if that is what you’re here to do. Just stop torturing me with your scent all over the fucking place!” she called out to the room on the hunch he was listening.

“Is that really what you want?” Terrance’s rough sensuous voice slid over Emmalia and she shivered.

She rolled to her side to face the direction of the voice and saw him slip through the wall from the bathroom as if he were walking through air. It was creepy, and yet the sight of him made her body react as if it were the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life. Her nipples hardened and her panties dampened. “For you to stop torturing me, yes,” her voice was weak and she cleared her throat, trying to focus.

“Is it torture to smell me all over the place?”

“You’re an animal, marking your territory. Except the humans around here can’t even sense it so you’re wasting your time.” Emmalia was impressed with how flippant her words came out this time. Inside, she was still struggling. The desire to rush him and kiss him was fighting with the desire to run away from him screaming.

“It isn’t for the stupid human’s benefit that I have been spreading my scent about.” He arched a black brow at her and she felt her toes curl. He exuded confidence and it was so attractive.

If he had been anything else, she would be all over him right now. She would be dragging him to the bed and tearing at his clothes, wanting him to prove that his confidence was founded on sexual fact, prove that he really could do all the things his voice and eyes promised. “I figured as much. So what is your plan? You have me here, alone.” Emmalia licked her lips, knowing it would entice him. She couldn’t help it, she wanted him so badly. If he was about to rip out her throat, she wanted to at least know what it would be like to have his hard body against hers before she died.

A deep rumble emitted from Terrance’s chest as he took a step forward, his gaze locked onto her lips. “I’m here to claim my mate. Will you deny me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment