Friday, November 5, 2010

Autumns Frisky Energy


 Perhaps, it is the allure of the change in weather. Perhaps, it is the plethora of new and revitalized energy. Perhaps, it is simply the time of year that speaks to me and beckons my name, but whatever it is, it is calling.

I feel every single change that Autumn brings forth and I, for a lack of better words, am frisky. Even Zoe, Izzy’s black Maine Coon familiar is hyper these days. She runs around with her tail puffed up, chasing imaginary shadows, crawling her way up the tapestries and wrecking havoc in my home. I can’t blame her, if I could, I would join in on the fun.

I feel the exhilarating energy swirling around me and through me making me restless. It is not strange. Only the most perceptive of humans can feel it and if your lucky enough to be one of them, you know exactly what I mean.

Like Zoe, I want to puff up and run. I want to create my own havoc. I want to climb up buildings and dive into someone’s bed. If I showed up at your door, would you let me in?

No comments:

Post a Comment