Monday, September 13, 2010

The season approaches...


It is fall, the air is so crisp at night, the colors are turning to golds and wonderful reds. I love this time of the year, love how the days shorten and my time to play gets longer.


One thing I don't like about this time of year is the approach of Halloween and how humans play about as if they are monsters, really disgusting and offensive the way they interpret us. My fangs ache every time I see some idiot with plastic fangs and a cape hopping around on the street. I have started to see a few already, even though it seems like a ways away, I suppose it really isn't.


So I must send out this little warning to humans...if you play at being a monster, don't be surprised to find a real one at your neck, showing you what's real...

No comments:

Post a Comment