Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Fever...?


I appreciate the changing of the seasons as much as any other creature. Its nice to smell the warmer air of the coming spring at night. Pretty soon I will start working on my nocturnal gardens. There is such a give at take this time of year. I hate to lose more available play time outside as the days get longer and the dreadful sun slips slower and slower out of sight. But I love the warmer nights and the way Tarquin's fur smooths out, its so much softer in the summer than in the winter. Of course that's why he could survive for days and days in sub zero temperatures if necessary, a handy trick for sure.

So happy March...It better be a good month or I will be letting loose with my killing rage that's been building lately...maybe that's just vampire spring fever though.

No comments:

Post a Comment