Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting There

I'm back from death's door. Not quite 100% but I'm getting there. What's up with you nice folk? I have to dig myself out from under a huge pile of things to do. One thing though, I started a new story a few days ago. One that has nothing to do with all the other WIPs I have waiting to be finished.

It is what it is.

I promised myself I'd take things slow and cut down--way down--on the millions of things I always set myself up to do. It takes away from writing and gets me cranky. A cranky A is not a good thing. My wrting goals aren't really complex: Just write, damn it! Gotta churn out those stories all while side-stepping the many obstacles floating around.

I can do it. I think. I'll need music though, and coffee. Lot's of both.

In the meantime, there's a giveaway happening over at my blog. Hop over, comment, and you can win a copy of one of the books in Lorraine Nelson's Thunder Creek Ranch series. A wonderful series you must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment